Looking for a corporate gift that doesn’t look cheap? And won’t be thrown out or consumed?
We can now laser etch your logo onto our wireless phone chargers. Carved from solid Australian timber, in Australia by us, our corporate range are the perfect premium gift.
We manufacture to order and ship 1-2 weeks after orders are placed.
Our minimum order is 10 units, priced as follows:
- 10 – 49 units: $55ea + $15 shipping per order
- 50+ units: $50ea with free shipping within Australia
All prices include GST.
How to order:
- Please email us your logo or completed artwork (max available diameter is 115mm) in .ai .eps or .pdf format.
- We will prepare a sample on a piece of timber and send a photo for your approval.
- Once you are happy with the layout, order via our website. We accept credit card and PayPal.
About Laser Etching:
Laser etching burns the image into the timber. It results in a dark brown colour, with high contrast to the non-etched timber and some grain still visible. In general, we cannot add colour to laser etched areas, but will assess the possibilities on a case by case basis. As laser etching doesn't involve printing on the surcace, it will not wear off.
About Our Wireless Phone Chargers:
Our wireless phone chargers are compatible with all QI enabled devices, which include iPhone 8 and newer, Samsung Galaxy S7 and newer, Google Pixel 3 and newer, plus many other phones of a similar age. For full list, see here.
They are carved from sustainably harvested solid Victorian Ash or Tasmanian Oak (same species grown in different locations). They come with a hard-wired 1.8m long USB cable, which is coated in a hard-wearing nylon braid.
- Diameter: 120mm
- Height: 15mm
- Maximum charging power: 7.5W
- Cable length: 1.8m
- Cable termination: USB Type A